Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Post

Okay, here it goes, my very first blog post ever!  I have a few friends who blog and I so much enjoy reading their posts and getting a view into their lives.  I thought I could do it too!  However, I thought my blog would be a little different in that all the things I want to share, but don't know quite who to share them with,  would be written here.  If you're reading this and you're a part of my life, don't get nervous.  All outside of family (and some in family) names will be changed to protect the innocent.  I am an avid member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and enjoy attending and participating in church service.  Does this mean I am a "polly perfect", "molly mormon"?  No!  I am actually the anti polly or anti molly.  I'm hopelessly flawed, I stink at crafts, I can't sew anything more complicated than a button (and sometimes that gives me trouble) I don't garden, can, or lots of the other things associated with those stereotypes.  I do, however, love The Lord, and am doing my best to be the best person I can be.  So here we go on our blogging journey.  I hope it is a positive experience for all of us! 

No comments: