Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally! "Family" photos

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to schedule a photo shoot with a very busy beginning photographer.  She is a sister in our branch and she made the entire experience totally fabulous and positive!  She's getting really good and really busy though, so I'm glad I was able to get the members of our family who 1- are in Stevens Point and 2- will consent to having their picture taken to agree to the shoot with me.  Here is a link to her photography site.  http://www.mpaphotography.com/  If you are in or around the Stevens Point, WI area I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically encourage you to at least attempt to schedule some time with her!
I love this one of myself and Jessica.  I look pretty just because she's beside me!  

Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  Adam almost looks like he's even enjoying it!  What an excellent big brother!   
Isn't she gorgeous?

2 comments:

alpinekleins said...

THANK YOU for stopping by! And leaving a comment - always love to meet someone new :)

Beautiful family photographs - they turned out lovely - how wonderful to have for the holidays.

Kristin

Wendy Williams said...

Hi Kristin! Thanks for commenting! I did have the thought "I know what we're giving for Christmas now" tee hee hee