Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mexican Lasagna

Yesterday I tried  a new recipe.  Mexican Lasagna!  I was so excited to try this new recipe as it had been served at a Relief Society function by another sister and was a big hit!  I painstakingly, not even concerned with the future health of my fingers layered the beans, cottage cheese, and noodles in the dish and placed it in the preheated oven.  When time came to consume my glorious creation, I loved it!  Next time I think I will add some green onions so there is more "flavor", but other than that, it was great!  When I asked my darling husband how his dinner was, his response was less than spectacular.  "It's okay".  I was crushed as this is usually his "I don't like it but don't want to hurt your feelings response".  How can my husband be such a good husband for me and not like any of the same foods?  I almost never get mexican food, rice, anything remotely spicy.  Thank heavens for lunches and dinners with the girls!

No comments: