Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tag!!!

I was "tagged" in a fun game over at Mormon Hermit Mom's blog to answer some questions and tag other blogs.  I don't have too many bloggy friends yet, so I won't be tagging others, but here are my answers.  Soooo here are my questions:

If money were not a problem, where in the world would you most like to go?  
If money were not an issue and I could go anywhere, I think Alaska would be first on the list.  I've always wanted to visit there for some reason, however, Alaska would be closely followed by a tour of Europe and a visit to all 50 states (or the remaining 49).

What's in your pocket?

Lint

Who was your favorite teacher?


Mrs. Duck--1st grade teacher.  She taught me to read, how to tell the difference between b's and d's, 3's and e's.  Also, as I was a 12 year student at the school I attended in Bartlett, TN she had several opportunities to see me after the 1st grade and always recognized me.  Even from across a room!  That always made me feel special.

You walk out your door, go to the corner, turn left, walk two blocks and turn right. What are you standing in front of?


2 taverns--we live in a very exciting neighborhood, not unlike many others in Central Wisconsin.  LOL

What was the first word you said when you woke this morning/afternoon/evening?


  "I"  closely followed by "don't want to go to work today".  

Now,  if you have the chance, it's well worth the time to visit Mormon Hermit Mom's blog.  She's crazy hilarious!!!!!

No comments: