Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is there a support group for this?

This is a picture of my husband (and my daughter).  Isn't he cute???  Doesn't he look extremely manly and masculine?  I think so. 


This is a picture of PART of his troll collection.  Not so manly anymore, is he???  Today he received another one in the mail that he had purchased.  It is a 3 foot tall dracula troll doll.  He was like a kid on Christmas morning when he realizes that Santa does in fact bring you at least some of the toys you want.  It was very cute--and very troubling. 


However, I just wanted to share that when I walk up the steps to go to our bedroom, this is what I see.  Not too exciting for someone who thinks trolls are creepy and dumb.  I think they may be growing on me though.  EEK!!

1 comment:

mormonhermitmom said...

Fascinating! That begs the question...what do you collect to counterbalance the troll influence?

That's too funny. I think I prefer trolls to the non-working car parts my husband collects. :D