Monday, October 24, 2011

Toe touching at Stake Conference

This past weekend, the Wausau, Wisconsin stake had their stake conference.  It was fabulous as usual.  We typically have a Saturday evening "adult" session and the usual Sunday morning session.  I attended both and was well fed spiritually.  I've come to expect nothing less of our fabulous, amazing and wonderful Stake Presidency.  They are all good men who make me smile each time I think of them.

Like lots of other LDS members, at least some of the fun of Stake Conference is visiting with the other members.  So after the Sunday morning session, I quickly went up on to the stand to sit on the organ bench with Sister Munk and visit with her a few minutes.  And yes, she can TOTALLY play while we visit.  She's cool like that!

Anyways, conversation turned to both of our fairly new exercise routines and before we knew it, we were on the stand, right after stake conference (many people still in the chapel) showing each other how we could touch our toes!  After sitting for 2 hours in church!  That's pretty awesome right???!!!  Well, the temple president and his lovely wife seemed very impressed.  Honestly, I just can't figure out why folks think I'm such a silly head!! 

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

Awesome awesomeness indeed!! Yay You!!!