Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Supportive friends

She's always up for an adventure!

He supports me whether he agrees with me or not and never ever says anything he knows I won't like.  Unless he knows I need to hear it!

I can't even think about her without feeling loved without measure!

She makes me smile and reminds me that appearances are not always correct.

This is a horrible picture, but the only one I have of the lady who tells me I'm awesome every time she sees me and says it so sincerely that I believe her!

These two are awesome!

And the one I would never even want to live without.  She tells corny jokes with me and laughs just as hard as I do.  She makes me feel pretty.  She makes me smile when I'm sad.  She'll never tell anyone how much I can actually eat before I get sick (it's alot).  She gets my sense of humor and not many do.  She knows when I'm trying to be funny and it's not working out.  She knows all of my secrets and will never tell and will never allow me to dwell on them or use them to make myself feel small. 


For a gal who did not have many close friends as an adult at all until the last 5 years or so, I've sure made up for lost time!!  How blessed am I???

No comments: