Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Dreaded Placement Test

A while ago, I posted about needing to schedule and take a placement test as I am attempting to go to college and become a midwife when I grow up.  Well, I took the test yesterday and........I aced it!!  There were sections on reading comprehension, sentence structure and arithmetic/algebra.  My scores were 99%, 91%, and 96% respectively.  YAY!!!!!!  It looks like I'm goin' to college! 

On the flip side, I remembered that nauseating feeling right before the test starts when they take your purse away so you can't cheat and stuff.  The fear when you read a question and know that you have NO IDEA what the answer is.  And the dread when you're watching the testing center lady print your score and know this is going to be one of the most humiliating experiences of your life.  But it wasn't. 

Are you sure I'm ready for this?????

1 comment:

Jo said...

Congrats on your great scores Wendy! That is wonderful news! Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier also. Good luck with college.