Saturday, November 19, 2011

YAY for Returned Missionaries!!!

Today, one of my favorite people on the planet is coming home from his mission in the Marshall Islands.


Apparently, this is the airport.  WOW!  They are islands in the Pacific and after being there for two years, I'm super glad that Jake is coming home to 38 degrees and possible snow later today.  What a welcome home!

I have missed my dear, dear friend so much and cannot wait until my schedule permits me to go and have a proper visit with him.

Meanwhile, this afternoon is not the proper time for a visit with Jacob G because I have to drop off and pick up my daughter at the movie theater.



Jessica invited me to go along with her and her friends and of course, I said NO THANK YOU.  I am not interested in the intense drama associated with these films.  But I hope Jessica enjoys it.  Remember when you were 14 and fairy tale romances seemed more than possible but likely?  I do. 

No comments: