Sunday, November 13, 2011

What a stinker!

After a great Saturday at the temple, I usually enjoy going to church and spreading my "temple glow" for all to see.  I love going to the temple and love the general happiness that lingers afterwards.

However, last night, I was up most of the night with the most horrible headache I've had for quite a while.  It felt like I was over heated, so I stripped out of my pajammies and laid on top of the covers for a while to cool off.  Nothing.  When it came time to get up and get Jessica up, I was dizzy and felt like I would most surely barf all over everything, so I stayed home from church.  Not a frequent occurrence I assure you. 

When I was finally able to drag my keester downstairs to say hello to my daughter without passing out or throwing up, we thought maybe I was dehydrated.  I drank and drank and drank water water water water.  Nothing.  I was miserable most of the day.  Jessica's dad picked her up and I felt horrible at having had to spend all day curled up into a little ball barely being able to move.

A while after she left, Tom informed me that he knew what my problem was.  Jessica had jacked the heat up to about 75 degrees.  I WAS roasting!  No wonder laying outside the covers didn't work!  No wonder drinking the water didn't work!  GRRRRRR  What a stinker!!!

I guess I still love her.  She's so cute and all.  Here's a pic of the kids that went from our branch and did baptisms yesterday in the St Paul Temple.  Since there was only 1 young man and we had an assigned number of baptisms to perform, this wonderful young priesthood holder did over 50 baptisms in one "sitting".  What a trooper!  All of the girls did 15-20.  What troopers!  So proud of these kids I can't believe it!

No comments: