Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Faith or Forgiveness???

The internet troubles my family was having last week have been remedied, so YAY!!  I can make  blog posts again. 

I have been experiencing some discouragement lately due in part to the behavior of some others in my branch.  Now, before you begin the lecture, <smiles> I do know that I choose my own reactions and that only I can change my mindset and how I respond to the behaviors of others.  And I am fervently striving to do so.

With that being said, I have been wondering and praying and trying to determine where to draw the line between a test of faith, and forgiving others for faulty behavior that affects both me and my family.  Does it matter?  Am I over thinking?  Are they both a test of faith? 

I'll let you know when I obtain an answer.  I've already forgiven any and every one that needs forgiving on my part, but am concerned that the trial continues.  The situation continues.  Praying daily that I  can find within myself the power to change what I need to change to help my family and  be who Heavenly Father needs me to be for Him.  I'll get there. 

No comments: