Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 favorite things

It has been suggested to me that I post a "12 days of Christmas" theme.  I thought it was a fabulous idea!  So you should receive a favorite and a tale each day until Christmas--hopefully

As I was contemplating what to write about, I was thinking back over all of the things I love about Christmas.  The lights, the ornaments, Santa, snow, etc and trying to decide where to start.  I believe my first favorite thing about Christmas would be the clothes.  I adore seeing everyone in Christmas themed clothing--men in their neckties
Little girls in their pretty dresses
And ladies in their sparkeldy sweaters
How can you not enjoy all of the wonderful outfits and colors?!!  So just remember when you get dressed to go shopping, some folks are just going out to enjoy people watching!

No comments: