Saturday, November 13, 2010

Missing Out

Today my husband and oldest stepson are traveling 2 hours north to visit the Little Bohemia Lodge.  For those of you who may not know, this is where the famous shootout occurred between the police and Johnny Depp :)  Not really--between the police, John Dillinger, and BabyFace Nelson.  It is a cool place and we have all been wanting to go there.  However, it was not a doable thing for my daughter and myself to tag along.  So we stayed home to do things like laundry, baking, and getting ready for a Stake Standards Event that the parents are invited to (I get to go to the planetarium with the kids----super duper YAY!!!)  Here are some pictures of Little Bohemia Lodge then, and now.  Enjoy!  I know I'll be enjoying the planetarium! 

Don't those chairs look inviting?  I would love to sit there with a glass of lemonade and watch the wildlife go by! 

No comments: