Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Full Moon Nightmares!

Recently, there was a full moon.  This tends to happen every so often I've noticed, and I've also noticed that I tend to have nightmares the 3 days of the full moon. 

I've shared that I struggle with nightmares when I'm sick or stressed, but this is a new realization for me.  Besides being discombobulated when I wake up and concerned the entire day from the lingering upset of the dream, this causes me to wonder if there is another explanation besides my anxiety rearing its ugly head.

So I consulted my all knowing friend, Google, and here's what I found.  It's actually kind of interesting and worth the 5-10 minutes to read.

Does the Moon Influence Dreams?

Do you have dreams?  Nightmares?  Try an experiment and see if they're any different or more vivid at any certain time of the month.  You might be surprised.

No comments: