Monday, August 8, 2011

Creamy Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas

I got this super tasty recipe from another blog I follow and love.  A lovely lady called Nony the Slob.  It looked so yummy I had to try it and it is fabulous!

Creamy Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas

Ingredients
2 cooked large chicken breasts cut up
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 can creamed corn
1 10oz package creamed spinach
8 oz sour cream
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese

Directions
Mix chopped, cooked chicken with rotel in large skillet.

Add thawed spinach, corn, 1/2 the sour cream, and 3/4 cup cheese.

Fill tortillas

Place in 9 x 13 pan.

Mix the rest of the sour cream with the green enchilada sauce and pour over and top with the rest of the cheese.  I had a tomato that was ripe, so I cut that up and put on top as well.  Then bake 350 degrees for 20 "ish" minutes.

Okay, so I didn't dish it up fabulously pretty, but it was gooood!!! 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments: